Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ushuaia

It must have been...wow...21 years ago, I was seven, living in Paris. Nicolas Hulot became one of those inspirational characters in my life. He hosted a French TV show on TF1 called Ushuaia. It quickly became a portal to the most colorful and exciting adventures. I also learned quite a bit from him, whether he was swimming with white sharks in South Africa, flying a hot air balloon over the Gobi Desert or scuba diving in German super-high-tech drysuits somewhere in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Ushuaia became one of those shows my dad, sister and I couldn't miss for anything.

So, this is how I first heard about Ushuaia. Although I don't remember the show ever taking place in the town of Ushuaia, I had always wondered what it would look like. Oh, 4pm already, gotta go catch my plane to Ushuaia :)

Stay tuned for more daily updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment